Our web forms allow you to generate quality leads. You can generate web forms in just a few clicks, have them hosted at Onpipeline or copy them into your website.
Web forms are fully customizable with your own colors, logo, etc., and will automatically create a new Lead. Also, each web form can be linked to a Lead Source and that will help you determine where the lead is coming from.
In your account settings we allow you to set up web forms for your website to help you easily feed your Leads database.
Full control over the data your prospects provide
You can asks for specific information that will automatically be stored within your “Leads In” where a user with permissions can review and create (confirm) the new contact creation and/or create a deal assigned to a specific sales rep.
- Name: The name you choose to recognize this form
- Title: Title shown above the form
- Description: Tex shown below the title of your form
- Thank-you text: Text show when the form is successfully submitted
- Language: Language used by form for internal messages
- Link form to a Source: If you have active Lead Sources then you can link the form.
Adding a Lead Source
Once you have lead sources a field will be shown in the generation form.
If the form is already generated you can manually add the source id in the form code where you see “Source ID”.