In your account settings – if you run a “Standard” plan – you will be able to configure the quote management system. Setup can be made for each Team. It means in other words your templates and the rules can be different according to user generating the quote.
Here you will be able to
- upload your own logo
- decide if the quote requires approval (team leader and admins can approve)
- set font to be used in the pdf
- enter the company address (or any information) that will be printed on the pdf
- decide if you want the page number on your quotes
- set thousands and decimals separators
- translate all the labels with the terms you prefer (of just for using a language that is not natively supported)
Templates are already pretty customizable and flexible. If you are looking for something more please know we can provide customizations as a dedicated service (set up fee will be applied according to your needs). Please contact email@example.com for additional details.
By clicking on the green “Pricebook” button – see upper-right corner – you will be able to enter your articles and prices. The pricebook will be used to prefill your quotes.