When you create an event the first thing to do is to choose the event type (Task, Call, Email, Meeting or Deadline).
- Title – This is the Event Name
- Day – If selected it creates a full day event
- From/To – Choose the date and time of the event.
- Where – Select the location (i.e. for the Meeting)
- Link to – This part is to link a Deal, Person and Organization to the Event
- Description – Here you can add a description or simply add notes
- Guests – Add here all the person that you what to invite to your event. I you add the email of another user he/she will have your the event created in its calendar.
Invitations will be sent to all emails added as guests. The checkbox must be checked if you wish to send invitations outside your organizations.
How to Edit an Event
Any event can be updated at anytime. Just click on the event name, open details and click the pencil. You can update the event or save it “as a new event”. By saving as a new event you will save time when scheduling followups!
Only event owners and admins can modify or delete events.