If you work with subscriptions you have the possibility to automate the creation of a document by activating the function in the invoices section as an administrator. This feature requires an “Advanced” account.
The document is created on each expiration date based on the setup you have for both your template and client.
- Issue the Invoice
- Issue the Invoice and send email
- Issue the Invoice and mark it paid
- Issue the Invoice, mark it paid and send email
- Issue a Draft Invoice
For this to work it is necessary that:
1. the Deal the subscription is associated with is linked to an Organization
2. the Organization is linked to a Client created in the invoice section.
If the above conditions are not met, the subscription is ignored and the invoice is not issued.
IMPORTANT: If you create a subscription staring on a date / having renewals before to the date you create it, those invoices will not be issued and you will have to create them manually.